- Represented a special investigation committee conducting an internal investigation into a Big 4 accounting firm at the SEC’s behest regarding certain ethical violations.
- Represented a Big 4 accounting firm and various employees in government investigation by the SEC and PCAOB regarding auditor independence claims under Regulation S-X.
- Participated in an internal investigation of a midstream oil company as part of bankruptcy proceeding.
- Researched and drafted a portion of an insider trading report as part of a task force for Preet Bharara.
- Reviewed and analyzed documents for an internal investigation arising out of a whistleblower complaint against a broadcast, digital media, and marketing services company.
- Reviewed and analyzed documents as part of FINRA and the New York State Office of the Attorney General investigations involving broker-dealer and market maker.
- Phone: +1 202 239 3636
- Email: email@example.com
Alicia is a skilled litigator and offers clients exceptional representation throughout their complex commercial disputes, government investigations, and white collar prosecutions.