- Represented a Brazilian construction company in an LCIA dispute against a state-owned company in Trinidad & Tobago, achieving a favorable result.
- Representing foreign investors in an ICSID arbitration against the Republic of Azerbaijan pertaining to a joint venture with SOCAR, the state-owned oil company.
- Representing Middle Eastern investors in parallel investment and commercial claims challenging an African government’s termination of a railway concession.
- Representing a foreign investor in an ICSID arbitration in a treaty dispute against the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- Representing one of the nation’s largest financial services firms in multiple litigations stemming from the bank’s debt and equity investment in an upstate New York senior-housing development.
- Representing one of the nation’s preeminent automotive and casualty insurance companies in over 90 cases in New York Federal and state courts.